The Luxury CarFinder at Faraz Auto Sales
Finding and buying your dream luxury car should be as enjoyable as driving it. Faraz Auto Sales presents the Toronto CarFinder to help you get that process underway. This luxury car finder tool makes it easy for Greater Toronto Area drivers to find the luxury cars of their dreams. Give it a try, and then come on into our dealership at 96 Signet Drive in Toronto to get behind the wheel of your dream luxury car or SUV. We are the luxury car dealership of choice for drivers throughout the Toronto area including Mississauga, Brampton, North York, and Scarborough.
Finding Your Luxury Car
Finding your favourite luxury vehicle in the Toronto Area can be a daunting task. You may know the exact year and model that you want, or you might be looking for a category of vehicle like a luxury sedan, SUV, or coupe. But in a city the size of Toronto you have dozens of inventories to search--maybe even hundreds. That's where the Faraz Auto Sales CarFinder can help. Give it a try today!
How It Works
Our CarFinder helps you to search our current inventory and helps us to find you exactly the car you're looking for. Perhaps you're interested in a precision crafted German luxury car from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or Audi. You might want a Lexus or Infiniti. Or you might be looking for the all-weather go-anywhere ruggedness of a Range Rover, Land Rover, or other SUV. Or perhaps you're seeking the pure sportiness of a Porsche, or even a high-end exotic such as a Ferrari or McLaren. With over 100 models in our inventory, Faraz Auto Sales probably has the one you're looking for--and if we don't then we probably will be getting it in stock soon. The CarFinder has all the tools to find your dream luxury vehicle.
Here are some of the search criteria available to you in the drop-down menus on the left hand side of the CarFinder screen:
• Make: from Acura to Volvo and everything in between, you can choose your favourite luxury manufacturer
• Model: once you've chosen the make, this menu will show you every model this manufacturer has offered in recent years.
• Body Style: this is a very useful drop-down menu even if you're not sure exactly which make and model you want. Choose body styles like convertible, sedan, or roadster and you can begin your search from here.
• Transmission: more than just automatic or manual, you can even specify that you want, for instance, an eight-speed automatic.
Next, you can narrow down your search with the tools on the right-hand side of the CarFinder screen. Each of these search tools offers two sliders, one to set your minimum range and one to set your maximum range. You can search on these criteria:
• Highway Fuel Economy: driving a luxury car doesn't necessarily mean pain at the pump. You're probably going to drive your car every day, so here you can specify your desired fuel economy range.
• Year: there might be a specific year of a specific model that you love, or you might have a general age range that you're shopping for.
• Odometer: you can enter mileage ranging from 0 to 200,000 km, depending on whether you want a broad search range or a low-mileage creampuff.
• Internet Price: this lets you specify the all-important price range that you're shopping in.
Let's say you're interested in a Mercedes-Benz C-Class, less than ten years old, with no more than 100,000 km on the odometer.
• First, on the left-hand side of the page, you would choose Mercedes-Benz from the Make menu.
• Now the Model menu offers you every Mercedes-Benz model you could think of from the past couple of decades. Choose "C-Class" from this menu.
• Now choose from the Body Style menu to specify if you want a sedan, convertible, coupe, wagon or any other body style that the C-Class has been manufactured in.
• Choose from the Transmission menu if you know what kind of transmission you prefer. Next, on the right-hand side of the page, use the slider tools to choose the parameters that you're shopping for. If you have a desired fuel economy, let's say 6 L/100km to 10 L/100km on the highway, here's how you would choose that range:
• Move the left-hand slider until that end of the range reads 6
• Move the right-hand slider until the other end of the range reads 10 Now let's say you want a C-Class that's no more than 10 years old, but you believe your best price range will be no newer than 5 years old. Since it's 2018, you would do the following:
• Set the left-hand slider to 2008
• Set the right-hand slider to 2013 Now use the Odometer tool to specify your desired mileage. Since in this example you want a C-Class with no more than 100,000 km, do the following:
• Set the left-hand slider to your minimum acceptable mileage (note, you can leave it set to 0 if you wish)
• Set the right-hand slider to 100,000 km.
Do the same with the Internet Price tool, setting your minimum and maximum price range. Now fill out your contact information and we'll get in touch to let you know if we have what you're looking for in inventory. And if we don't have that vehicle yet, we'll keep looking and you'll be the first to know when your desired model arrives on our lot!
Other Faraz Auto Sales Car Shopping Tools
Faraz Auto Sales wants to make the luxury car shopping and buying experience as convenient and pleasant as possible. To that end we offer a full range of financing options for every credit situation, complete with an online financing application. And be sure to check our featured vehicles and current specials for extra assistance in finding your dream luxury car.[contact-form-7 id="656" title="Carfinder"]